- Insert the Pen Drive (1GB at least) in the USB port try to prefer 4GB
- Open My Computer.
- Right-click on the icon of the newly inserted flash drive and select “Properties”.
- In the “Removable Disk Properties” page go to “ReadyBoost” tab
- If you want to dedicate the entire space of your flash drive for ReadyBoost you can select the radio button that says “Dedicate this device to ReadyBoost”.
- Clilck “Ok” buttons on all Windows to accept and confirm your selections and configurations.
Do NOT pull flash drive out of USB Port while it is being used as a ReadyBoost device.
Do NOT save any data files on the flash drive when it is being used as ReadyBoost device.
Use Pen drive as a RAM in XP
- Insert the Pen Drive (1GB at least) in the USB port try to prefer 4GB.
- Right Click on My Computer -> Properties>Advanced -> Performance Settings
- Click on Advanced -> Change
- Select the Pen Drive Click on Custom Size” Check the value of space available ” Enter the same in the Initial and the Max columns.
FOR FULL VERSION Download Torrent Eboostr or click me